Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Inaugural Ball

I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with my life and with my time online. One thing stands out to me: I like to give advice. I like think about problems, I like helping people, I like considering ways what I say could be useful to other people.

Really, I wish people would ask me questions all the time. Then I wouldn't have to seek them out! I would have all my ideas in one place, where I could develop themes and deploy theories.

Thus, I invite you to send me questions. I will answer them. I will answer all of them, unless I get so popular that I'm totally inundated with questions and wouldn't ever get any sleep and my hands would fall off if I tried to answer them all.

I expect to talk about sex, BDSM, feminism, hypnosis, cats, gender, kink, relationships, and polyamory, with possibly some knitting and cooking thrown in for good measure.

Send me mail at mietteloaf@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment